Scene work and monologues for theater students

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Nacho Libre

Nacho: Those guys were a couple of wusses, huh?
Esquelito: They scalped my hairs, I look hideous. And you gave them permission to hurt me like this.
Nacho: But I couldn't have anyone see my face, Steven. Come on. Tonight, I felt something deep inside of me I've never felt before. You remember that one time when everyone was shouting my name and I used my strength to rip my blouse.
Esquelito: Yeah, and I saw them knock you unconcious, alright.
(Club owner comes in and Nacho quickly covers his face with his mask. the owner tosses an envelope of money at them)
Esquelito: What's this?
Owner: It's money what do you think?
Nacho: But we lost.
Owner: We all get a piece. Listen the people they like you guys, come back next week and I'll get you another fight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home