Scene work and monologues for theater students

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Freaky Friday

Tess(as her daughter Anna): Mr. Bates, may I please speak with you? By what stretch of the imagination....I mean like, how could I, like, get an "F"? I mean, what mistakes did I make? That was a college level analysis. As a matter of fact I most certainly am qualified of making that point. Wait a second, Bates? Elton Bates, Griffith High school. Well, you asked me, I mean my mom to the prom and she turned you down. And now you're taking it out on her daughter, aren't you? Aren't you? Oh come on, it was a high school dance. I mean, you've got to let goand move on man! And if you don't, I'm sure the school board would love to hear about your pathetic vendetta against an innocent student. Oh, and by the way Elton, she had a boyfriend, and you were weird!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home