Scene work and monologues for theater students

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Cool Hand Luke

Luke: Old Man, I know i'm a pretty evil feller who killed
people in the war and got drunk and chopped up municipal
merchandise. I admit I ain't got no call to ask for much.
But even so, you ain't dealt me no cards in a long time.
I mean it's beginning to look like you got it fixed so I
can't never win out. Inside, or out, it's just different
bosses and different rules. Where am I supposed to fit in?
Old Man, I got to tell you; I started out pretty strong and
fast but it's starting to get to me...When does it end?...
What you got in mind for me next? Old Man. What do I do now?
Awright. On my hands and knees a skin. Yeah that's what I
thought. I guess i;m just a hardcase adn I gotta find my way
out myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home